Our facility is fully operational and serving the needs of our community
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe, including screening all individuals upon monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
Save time and save lives
- Psychiatric screening and assessments available 24/7
- Intake is available for your call, tele-assessments may also be available
Services may include
- Counselors and Registered Nurses to provide assessments to establish level-of-care needed
- Patient-centered, multidisciplinary treatment
- Evidence-based therapies
- Individualized treatment planning
- Structured, therapeutic environment
No referral needed, anyone may call for assistance! (602) 810-1210
*If you think you’re experiencing a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room for help.